I'm a son. A brother. An uncle. Insecure. Full of issues. An observer. Love to eat/drink. A brother-in-law. A friend. A pessimist. An optimist. A hopeless romantic. Jaded. A confidant. A drinking buddy. An encourager. A gay man. An introvert. An extrovert. A social butterfly. A homebody. A dicotomy of life. A co-worker. But above all else. I'm a RUNNER. Run with me. This is me. Anonymously Running Through Life.

10.14.2009

Hello?

That "hello?" is for me. What have I been doing? Why haven't I posted in over 5 months?!?!?! No excuse really. I feel like my day to day life isn't really blog-worthy. Is it? I mean, it *is* my life, right? Like many many promises before, I'll try to be better about updating this dang blog:D

Races I've since last run I posted:
Peachtree RoadRace (10K) 7/4/09 - PR'd 38:24
Atlanta 13.1 Marathon 10/4/09 - 1:27:16 (no PR, but not a bad race considering GI issues)

Upcoming Races:
Atlanta Half/Full Marathon 11/26/09 (not sure yet)
California International Marathon 12/6/09 (This is why ^ is not set yet)
Boston 4/19/10 - HELLZ YEAH!!!

I'll have more races to add, but these are the only ones that I have on the books.

I ran my longest run yesterday since Boston '09!!! It was an 18 miler. Nothing to brag about...I dunno why I've not done my long runs... I think BQing my first time and the whole Boston experience was such a pinnacle for me, that I sorta felt "blah" after that race.

But...with new goal in place, I'm gonna get right back in it! (it's not like I've been out of it - I still run everyday!) Sub 3, here I come!!!

No comments:

Running Count

Follow the Runner

About the Runner

Atlanta, Georgia, United States